Thursday, July 18, 2013

Blog update


It's about time I update this blog of mine...as you can guess I have zero free time these days, but because I know family has thoroughly enjoyed updates on the kids, I am going to take the blog private and post pictures and family updates.  If you want to get access, I think you can just request it and I'll add you.  If I ever regain brain cells and post anything other than kid related stuff, I'll consider re-opening it but for now this is the plan.  Wish me some sleep :)

1 comment:

  1. I do wish you some sleep. Can't wait to see pics of your new arrival. Would love to see more pics of Grandude and Nina from time to time. That's always a highlight. And I'll follow you anywhere, public or private. Did I mention that your faithful readers would like to see more things having to do with Grandude and Nina?

    Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete