Thursday, February 28, 2013

all warmed up....


All warmed up, just in the nick of time.  With the kids all sick for two weeks, going on three weeks and winter in full effect, Edward and I managed to escape to florida at the perfect moment.  We planned a four day trip to southeast florida and before leaving the children, I can say that my heart was fully prepped to say goodbye for a few days and to miss them only a little bit ;)  We had wonderful weather and a perfect time of sleeping, , lounging, walks on the beach and even a little window shopping.  My bones are warmed up enough to pull me through the remainder or winter, so thank you to those who made our trip possible!!!!  I've decided my next home decor purchase is going to be a huge potted palm tree; I need one in my life on a daily basis.

1 comment: